HP Envy 5542 Setup – 123.hp.com/envy5542
HP Envy 5542 Setup includes connecting the Printer to the wired or wireless Network, Installing the software and setup using the wireless set up wizard. Visit the website 123.hp.com/envy5542 and search for the compatible software and drivers.
Download the software and make sure that it is compatible to use with the operating system and the Printer.
WPS OR WIFI Protected Set Up
- Choose the Network type either wired or wireless.
- Select the HP auto wireless option to proceed with the setup process manually
- Choose the option, yes and the wireless settings will be sent to the Printer
- Ensure that the Printer supports WPS push button mode
Set Up Using Wireless Set Up Wizard
- Download the software and check that it is compatible to use with your 123 HP COM Envy 5542 Printer
- Choose the Network type and send the wireless settings to the Printer
- Ensure that the SSID and the password (WEP or WPA) is correct
- Go to the Control Panel of the Printer and find the setup button
- Press the wireless setup Wizard and follow the onscreen instructions
- Choose the default wireless Network name and the Password
- Print a test report and make sure that the settings are correct
123.hp.com/envy5542 set up is completed.