HP Photosmart Printer Offline Troubleshooting
Perform HP Photosmart printer offline troubleshooting with this blog. The printer is in the offline state if there is no communication between the printer and the computer.You can use the following steps to solve this issue.
Step 1: use the HP print and scan doctor:
- The HP print and scan doctor will fix automatically several types of issues that can cause the printer to go to offline status.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor from the HP website on your browser.
- Double click on the downloaded print and scan doctor. Follow every instruction that comes on the screen.
- After this, your printer should get back to online status.
- If your HP photo smart printer is still in offline status go to the next step.
Step 2: change printer settings:
- The printer setting which was set to default driver would have changed to another driver with a similar name for the HP Photosmart printer offline troubleshooting.
- You should change it back to the printer driver to change the printer from offline status.
- Keep turning off and turning on the printer to make sure the printer is in a ready state.
- Click on the windows logo and search for Devices and printers.
- Find the printer you have installed.
- If you find the icon grey with a green check mark you can proceed to the next step.
- If you find the icon grey or colored without the green check mark right click on the icon and select set as the Default printer and then proceed to the next step.
- Click on what’s printing by right clicking on the default printer icon and selecting it.
- You can see the printer queue window.
- Click on the printer to open the printer menu.
- Check if there is a checkmark next to the pause printing and use printer offline from the drop-down list box menu.
- Uncheck it by clicking on it.
- Now try to print
- If you can print then the problem has been rectified.
- If you cannot print then continue to the next step to HP Photosmart printer offline troubleshooting.
Step 3: Reset printer:
- Switch to your printer and check the status of the printer
- If you find the printer printing jobs that are there in the queue. This means your printer is On and you can stop troubleshooting
- If the printer is idle it might be online.
- The printer is still shown offline on your system then, do the following.
- If the printer is on disconnect the power cord.
- Take off the printer power cord from the power outlet and the wall mount power supply.
- Do nothing for a minute. Restart your computer as you wait.
- Plug the power cord back into the power supply and to the printer.
- Check if the printer is connected to your computer or network
- Try to print now.
- Find more instructions at 123 HP COM Support
If you still have issues with HP Photosmart printer offline troubleshooting contact our customer care executives who can guide you through the steps to solve this issue. For more information, call our toll-free number +1-855-567-2017 or visit our website https://www.123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com