HP Envy 5540 Setup and Installation
HP ENVY 5540 Setup
Requirements for HP Envy 5540 Setup includes the software’s and drivers, Network name, Username and the password, Computer connected to the wireless network and a few more.
- Gather the requirements for wireless network username and the password, security phrase, Computer connected to the wireless network
- Then, Turn on your Printer, computer, and Router.
- Disconnect the USB or Ethernet cable when prompted
- Now, Go to the control panel of the Printer and press the Wireless Icon
- Also, Choose the Wireless Network wizard from the settings Icon
- A list of Printer names will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the correct Name of the Network
- Download and Install the Printer software from the Link HP Envy 5540 Setup
- Go to 123 HP envy 5540 and find the compatible software’s and drivers
- Choose the Download button next to the driver
- Follow the onscreen Instructions to complete the setup and installation process.