HP Envy 2622 Setup and Installation | 123.hp.com/envy2622
The HP Envy printers are best for home and home office needs. They are compact and efficient making life easier for you. Apart from these, they are also cost-effective giving you the best results that are pocket-friendly. Installing and setting up Envy printers are really easy. You can choose between a wired or a wireless setup to get this done. A wired setup may require you to purchase a couple of cables. Whereas, a router would suffice for a wireless setup. Now here’s how you can setup and install your brand new printer.
HP Envy 2622 Setup and Install
You can complete the HP Envy 2622 setup using various methods. They are an Automatic wireless connection, Wireless set up wizard and Software Installation.
Automatic Wireless Connection
This envy printer automatically connects to the operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac.
Software Installation using 123 HP COM ENVY 2622
Download the software from 123.hp.com/envy2622
It is essential to download the software and drivers for your printers before beginning the installation process. For this, you must first Select the Network type and send the Network settings to the Printer. You can then use the Auto wireless connect option and follow the onscreen Instructions.
Wifi Protected Set Up
- Connect the Printer to the computer.
- Enable the push button mode
- Choose WPS and Pushbutton mode on your Printer
- Enable the WPS button on your Router
- Finally, perform a test print to check if the connection is complete
Wireless Setup Wizard for 123-hp-com-envy2622
- Download the software from the website 123.hp.com/envy2622
- Choose the Correct Network type and enter the username and the corresponding password
- For this setup, you may have to access the Wireless icon or settings on your printer’s control panel
- Proceed with the Onscreen Instructions and enter any info when the wizard prompts
- You can either do a test print or scan a document to verify the process
Wired Printer Setup
- Download the software and corresponding drivers from the manufacturer’s website
- Install the drivers and during this process, the setup wizard will ask you to connect the printer
- Connect the USB cable when the wizard prompts
- You have to follow all the instructions to complete the setup and installation
- Verify using a test print once this process is complete