HP DeskJet 3634 Setup – 123.hp.com/dj3634
123.hp.com/dj3634 set up is quite easy if you follow the guidelines that are provided on our website. Here are some of the quick guidelines for completing the setup
- Unpack the HP Deskjet 3634 Printer from the Package
- Remove the Protective tape or covering of the Printer
- Clean all the areas of the Cartridge.
- Replace the Cartridges if the existing one is not working.
- Plug the Printer into the Power source to accomplish the HP Printer Setup
- Go to the Control Panel of the Printer and select the Language
- Press the Down arrow to select the Country or Region
- Load the Paper tray to the Extender and align it properly
- Configure the set up by following the Onscreen Instructions
- Insert the Ink cartridges when prompted.
- Replace the cartridges if the existing cartridges for the 123 HP COM DJ 3634 are not working.
- Connect the Printer to the wireless Network connection using a secure username and the Password
- For a wired Connection, connect using the Ethernet cable
The 123.hp.com/dj3634 website has more instructions to set up HP DeskJet 3634 Printer.