HP DeskJet 3050 Software Installation In MAC
You can use the MAC software update to download the HP DeskJet 3050 printer installation software. The download and installation are very simple and easy.
Things to do
Before you start with the driver installation do the following
- Power on your 123 HP COM DJ 3050 printer and system/laptop
- Connect the printer and your system using a USB cable or through wireless network
Note: The current version of Apple software update does not provide the HP printer and driver software. You can visit any trusted site or the official HP website and download the driver software
If you are using MAC OS*10.6 then follow the steps given below to complete the drive3r installation.
- Check if you can find the driver supported by MAC OS*10.6
- Proceed with the driver download for the HP DeskJet 3050 Software Installation In MAC and supportive OS
- You should connect your printer to the MAC system.
- Only then you can install the correct driver software
- Working internet connection is a must
Using USB cable:
- Connect your HP printer and the MAC system with the help of the USB cable
- Power on your system.
- Check if you have connected your system to a working internet connection
- Switch on your printer
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the back of the printer.
- Insert the other end in the available port on your system
- You will see the HP DeskJet 3050 Printer installation Software update window.
- Follow every instruction that comes on the screen
- Go to the next step to add your printer(123.hp.com/setup)
How to Add Printer
- Open the system preferences to add a new printer to the print queue.
- From here, click on Print & fax.
- Check for the name of your printer
- if you find your printer listed
- Confirm the communication to check if the correct driver is installed
- Press the minus sign to remove the printer
- Click on the plus sign to add the printer
- This will initiate the communication between the printer and system
- If you cannot find the printer on the list
- Click on the Plus sign
- Look for your printer name
- Add your printer
- If you cannot find your printer name in the printer list
- Check the connectivity
- Make sure you have connected both the devices to the same wireless network
- Look for the name of the printer from the print using a box.
- Click Add printer
- If you receive a prompt message to install the printer driver software from Apple, confirm it.
- Visit official HP website, if you receive the software is unavailable prompt message
- Perform the printer functionalities to confirm the driver installation