HP Print Service Plugin App
The HP print service plugin app is an application that helps you print from your phone or any other android device directly using the Wi-Fi network available or using the Wi-Fi direct that supports that connection type.
Step 1- After you install the app turn it on and run the application
- After turning it on make sure you have connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the printer, or Wi-Fi direct on the printer and your device is enabled.
- In case you have already downloaded the HP print service plugin app check for the latest update and update the app to the latest version in the google play store.
- Once the update/installation is complete, run/open the application to turn it on.
Note: The HP print service plugin app will automatically run after the installation is over in devices which has 7.0 (Nougat) are more. Skip the following steps and go-to step 2- how to print using HP print service plugin
- For first time users of HP print service plugin swipe from the top of your home screen to get the dashboard display notification. You will find HP Inc. Service installed in the drop-down dashboard display.
- In case you have updated the HP print service plugin app, click Settings->more->settings/NFC and sharing-> print/printing.
- click HP Inc. service installed/ HP Inc.-> ON
- If necessary turn off other print service plugins.
Your Android device is ready to print using HP print service plugin app.
Step 2- How to print using HP print service plugin app
Note: Based on the Android version and device manufacturers, the icons, menus, and the location of the print settings vary.
You can print photos, Documents, emails or web pages from your Android device using the HP print service plugin app.
- Tap on the document or photo you want to print and select the menu icon-> Print.
A print preview screen appears.
- Select your printers by clicking on the down arrow next to SELECT YOUR PRINTER->from the dropdown list select your printer.
- Now print your documents using HP Print Service Plugin App
Note: There can be more than one printer connection option available. For example, HP [your printer model name] or DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model name]. Select HP [Model of your printer] to print over the Wi-Fi network.
In case you want to change the printer settings tap the down arrow-> change print settings-> tap print icon and start printing using the HP print service plugin app. For 123 HP COM Support contact our customer support team for your guidance toll-free number at +1-855-567-2017. You can also visit us at https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com for more updates.