HP Printer Driver Unavailable Windows 10
A very common issue that most people face with the HP printer after upgrading to the latest OS is the HP printer driver Unavailable Windows 10 error. This blog will help you solve this issue.
There can be few reasons why this error might occur. One is due to compatibility issue and the other one may be because your driver software would have been not addressed properly. To solve this go through the blog below.
This problem may occur if the printer drivers are incompatible or not correct. The best solution to solve HP Printer Driver Unavailable Windows 10 issue is to install the drivers in Compatibility mode. This is a software mechanism in which the older software may emulate in order to allow them in compatible software or files to be function along with the computer’s new hardware or software. To change to compatibility mode, follow the steps given below.
- Visit your HP printer website and download driver setup file for your computer.
- Open the run command box by pressing the windows key + R
- In the Run command box type MSC and hit enter.
- This will open the device manager window
- Select the driver and expand it.
- Right-click on the printer hub and select
- If you get a prompt message to confirm, select
- Go to the location where you have downloaded the driver setup file.
- Right click on it and select
- Click on the compatibility tab.
- Select the box next to Run this Program in a Compatible mode to put a tick mark and check it.
- Select the OS from the drop-down list box.
- The driver will install and will check the functionality.
This should have resolved your HP printer driver Unavailable Windows 10 error. In case if you still face the problem do as follows.
Reinstall the Driver Software
Sometimes if the driver software was not installed properly, then you might get an error message stating that the driver is unavailable. This issue can be solved by simply uninstalling and reinstalling the driver software. To uninstall the driver software, follow the steps given below.
- Click on the windows button to open the start menu.
- In the search box from the start menu, type Device manager and hit enter.
- Select the device you want to uninstall or you can right click on it and select Uninstall from the drop-down box.
- If you are prompted to confirm select Uninstall.
- Restart your computer after you do this.
- Reinstall the driver software (123 HP COM SUPPORT).
Note: check our website to know how to install the HP Printer Driver software for Windows 10
Hope this blog helps you to solve the HP printer driver unavailable Windows 10 issue. Visit our website https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com or call our customer support at +1-855-567-2017 executives for guidance to help you solve HP printer driver unavailable Windows 10 issue.