Scan HP DeskJet 2132
Scan your Documents using HP DeskJet 2132 Printer and you have the Best Options like Scan to a Computer, Email. You require an active Internet Connection, Latest HP printer Software to complete your scan Process
How to Scan to a Computer
Scan HP DeskJet 2132 steps are simple and are clearly explained below
- Turn on your Computer and Printer and Install the Software suggested by HP before you scan your Documents to a Computer.
- Now, Load the Paper on the scanner glass with the Print side facing in Downward Direction. You can now click on the Printer Icon. Windows users can click the Down arrow located at the left side corner of the start screen
Windows 8 Users
In-fact, if you are a windows 8 user, Right click at the empty area on the start screen, then select all apps on the app bar, choose the Printer name
Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP users
- Again, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP users can click on the start button, All Programmes, HP, folder of the Printer, select the Icon with the Printers name
- Select the Option, scan a Document or Photo. There are Different types of scan available and you can choose the required One
- Likewise, Press the Scan Option. There are three Formats available to save your documents namely Save as PDF, Save as JPEG
Scan your Document to Email
Surprisingly, you have the best Options to scan your Documents to Email and here is how you can do it. Steps of Scan HP DeskJet 2132 are almost same as that of Scan to a Computer.
- To begin with, Double Click the Printer Icon on the Desktop, Choose the Printer Software and then select the Option Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now select the Option, Email as PDF or Email as JPEG. Email Software will open and the scanned file will be visible as an attachment
How to Scan from an Original HP Printer Software
- Go to the Application Section or the HP Folder and then choose the HP scan.
- Now click on the Scan tab
- Meanwhile, Follow the Onscreen Prompts and before you Proceed, select the type of scan Profile
Prepare your HP DeskJet 2132 Printer before you Scan your Document
- Before you scan HP DeskJet 2132, It is equally important to ensure that the scanner glass is clean; Place the Paper on the scanner glass Print side facing in Downward Direction,
- Together with the above steps, set the Brightness Properly on your Software
Note –Another key Point is that the scan settings varies of Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP users. It is Possible to Change or Modify the Scan settings as per your Requirement
Furthermore, if you require any additional Information or assistance to scan your documents
To clarify, dial the toll-free number +1-855-567-2017 or visit us at https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com for further Information. In the event that you find any issues, we have the best team to assist you.