How To Resolve HP Installing Network Printer Stuck Issues
It is common for your printer to face issues during the installation steps. Most often the users face error messages like HP installing network printer stuck. You can resolve this error code using different methods.
Here are some of the quick and easy ways for resolving the error.
RESET YOUR HP PRINTER
Device reset is the best solution for any printer related issue. Most HP Installing Network Printer Stuckissues vanish once you perform a reset of your HP printer.
- Turn on your Printer and simultaneously disconnect the power cord.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and then wait for a minute or two.
- Plug it back into the wall outlet to automatically reset your printer
- If the error is not resolved, try restarting your Printer once
CHECK THE VERSION OF PRINTER SOFTWARE YOU ARE USING AND START UPDATING THE LATEST VERSION
- The drivers for your printer are available on 123 HP COM SUPPORT
- Make sure that you install the latest version of Drivers and software on your HP printer.
- Uninstall the existing software and start installing the new software in case the existing ones are outdated
- Check the computer and the Printer connections and make sure that the settings are correct.
- Ensure that you connect all the cables including the Network cables properly and securely to the computer and the Printer. Choose the connection settings which you are using and follow the onscreen prompts to make sure that all the connections are secure and proper.
- Try restarting your router for resolving the HP installing network printer stuck and related connectivity issues. Place your router and the computer, Printer close to each other to avoid any wireless signal interferences
- You can also start using the HP print and scan doctor tool (hp.com/setup)for resolving any errors associated with your Printer
- Check and ensure that you have entered the correct username and the password for the Wireless Network. The wireless network passwords are always case sensitive
- Check if there are any papers inside the printer and then try removing it before you move on to the printing process. Clear the print queue manually so that no print jobs in the print queue
- Make sure that you update all the network related settings.
Follow the above steps carefully to resolve Network Printer Stuck Issues
To know more about how to resolve HP installing network printer stuck error, start dialing the toll-free number +1-888-319-4410 or visit us at https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com and our network team can assist you further.