Install Print Cartridges in HP Printer
Ink cartridges differ between various printer models and so it is important for users to know how to install print cartridges in HP printer. Similarly, cartridge replacement and installation processes also vary. Hence, we will take into consideration the DeskJet models in this article. It is easy to replace ink cartridges in DeskJet printers. First, make sure that your cartridge is fully empty before replacing it. Second, both cartridges will not get emptied at the same time. Therefore, take test prints and check the ink levels on both cartridges.
Remove the Cartridge from the Printer
To begin with, remove the existing cartridge to install a new one into your HP printer.
- First, switch on your printer and make sure it has a paper in the paper tray
- Then, open the cartridge access door on the front side of the printer
- Wait until the cartridge comes to the center after moving from the side
- Finally, press down and remove the cartridge that is empty once the movement has stopped
Buying a brand new cartridge is expensive. On the other hand, refilling an existing cartridge is cost-effective.
For more information, you can always contact our 123 HP COM SUPPORT team.
How to install print cartridges in HP Printer – Install the cartridge into the printer
Make sure you remove all protective packaging (a plastic tape with an orange tab) before installing it into your DeskJet printer. Otherwise, the printer cannot communicate with the cartridge. Follow the below steps to Install print cartridges in HP Printer
- Insert the cartridge assuming that the cartridge access door is still open
- Nevertheless, push the cartridge into its specified slot with the copper side facing back
- For instance, the left slot is for the tri-color cartridge and the right one corresponds to the black cartridge
- Besides, you will hear a small snapping sound once the cartridge is in its right place
- And, replace both the cartridges if necessary
- Close the cartridge access door and wait for the calibration process to complete
- Then, do a test print to check if the installation was successful
- Otherwise, make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor app to troubleshoot the cartridges
Make sure you do not touch the copper side of the cartridge at any point in time. Handle it with care only by touching the sides. Summing up, you now know how to install print cartridges in HP printer. For more details call our toll-free number +1-855-567-2017 or visit us at https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com