Learn how to install HP DeskJet printer without CD
For cases where you find it difficult to configure your printer, learn how to install HP Deskjet printer without CD.
Installing DeskJet series without CD is a very simple process owing to its logical and simple interface. Our tech assistants shall assist you with the installation process and guidance if you require troubleshooting services for your device.
Now, keep these criteria ready before beginning the installation process
- Printer to be turned on and in a ready state.
- USB Cable with sufficient len
HP Printer Steps to install the DeskJet printer
Follow the below steps to install HP DeskJet printer without CD
- You must check the available port device for USB connection and connect the device.
- Don’t connect the device to the USB hub or docking station as the printer may not get adequate power to operate.
- If the USB cable is connected to the PC, get the printer removed from the installed devices for a successful device setup.
- Always keep the printer USB cable disconnected from the computer, especially during the driver installation.
- Search the OS Windows for the option ‘devices’.
- Navigate to the setting found on the Devices and Printers control panel(123.hp.com/setup)
- From the devices menu, click the option Remove device to complete the setup and complete the driver installation.
How to install HP DeskJet printer without CD using 123 HP COM SUPPORT
- Choose your DeskJet printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions for downloading the corresponding drivers.
- You can easily locate driver setup files on the manufacturer’s website.
- Make use of the HP Easy Start downloads for absolute smooth and easy download process.
- With the Easy-start app, you can follow the on-screen instructions which guide users to complete the download process.
- To begin the setup, open the download file
- Then, select the option USB.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to install HP Deskjet printer without CD
If your setup was not successful, check them with these steps:
- Your download probably failed, if you haven’t confirmed if the chosen operating system version is correct.
- Wrong OS versions can stop the download process.
- Retry to download the full feature drivers package.
- Make use of the HP Download and Install Assistant application.
- This will prompt you to choose a connection type, hence select the option USB to continue and complete the setup.
- When you complete all the above steps give a sample print, fax or scan to test the device.