How to Install HP DeskJet 3510 Printer Series?
Follow this blog to setup and install HP DeskJet 3510 printer series with wireless printer setup.
Step 1: Requirements
- Before you perform the printer driver installation, keep the following things ready
- Name of your wireless network (SSID)
- Password you have set for your network
- A system/laptop
- USB cable
- Turn on all your devices (Printer, Router, and system)
- Do not connect your USB without installing the printer driver.
Step 2: Install the printer
Before proceeding with the printer driver download and installation, connect the USB cable.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website to complete your HP printer setup and installation
- Search for your printer model number.
- Click on Begin
- Download the setup file.
- Open the file and save it in a specific location on to your system
- Initiate the installation wizard to install HP DeskJet 3510 printer series
- Follow every instruction that comes on screen
- Do not skip any step
- Your 123 HP COM DJ 3510 driver installation is successful
- Perform a test print to check it
- How to troubleshoot printer connection issues?
- Reboot your system and printer
- Turn off and power on your printer and computer(123.hp.com/setup)
- Make sure you have chosen the correct wireless network name
- Remember your home network name and password
- Move the printer closer to the router
- Keeping it away may reduce the range of the router
- Check if there is any obstacle between the printer and the router
- If there is then there could be an issue to install HP DeskJet 3150 printer series
- Make sure there is nothing in between router and printer.
- Use the wireless setup wizard tool and set up the wireless network connection manually
- Restart your Router
- If the internet connection is slow, then switch on your router, wait for few minutes and then switch it on again
- Check your firewall
- Make sure your firewall software is up-to-date. Download the latest version of firewall or update the firewall software
- Can I use the wireless connection after I installed the printer driver using USB?
Yes. You can do it. Simply change the connection type. To do those, follow the steps given below
- Click start on your desktop
- Search for your printer model number
- Locate it to install HP DeskJet 3510 printer series from the search result
- Click on utilities
- Look for printer setup and software from the utilities window.
- Choose the “Convert a USB connected printer to wireless”
- Follow every instruction that comes on the screen
- Do not skip any step.
- This will change the connection type.
Visit https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com for more details on how to install HP DeskJet 3510 printer series. Contact us on our toll-free number at for guidance to complete the driver installation.