Check here to Install HP DeskJet 1055 Printer Without CD
This article explains how to install HP DeskJet 1055 printer without CD. If you require help, call our expert agents at the toll-free lines.
Some Quick Requirements
- Keep the 123 HP COM DJ 1055 printer device in a ready state.
- adequate USB Cable in length
Follow these steps to install printer
- Find the port which is available on every printer device.
- Use this available port for connecting the device.
- For connecting, do not use the USB hub or docking station.
- Direct device connection through docking station doesn’t support with adequate power for device operation.
- If you are connecting the USB cable to the PC or system, now remove the device from the installed devices.
- During the installation phase, disconnect the USB cable of a printer from the system.
- Then, find option which says the ‘devices’ in the OS
- Go to the settings to find the Devices and Printers from the control panel
- Click the option Remove device from the menu to complete driver installation
Our guidance team shall assist in instant installation process on how to install HP DeskJet 1055 printer without cd.
Follow these steps to complete the Driver installation
- On the screen, choose your DeskJet printer device model.
- The screen display shall display the instructions to follow for installation.
- Go to the download tab in (123.hp.com/setup) site.
- Find the Driver downloads from the tab.
- If you want to begin the setup, first open the download file
- Now, select the option USB.
If your setup was not successful, follow these recommended steps:
For an unsuccessful HP Printer setup:
- Check for any wrong or incompatible drivers which can stop the download process.
- Hence, check your OS versions.
- For download, use the Retry option to download the full feature drivers’ package.
- Choose the option USB to complete setup and install HP DeskJet 1055 printer without CD
- Look for the prompts
- For confirming the successful setup, print a page from the device to see if the installation is successful.
Easy fixes for printer problems
- Check if the electrical cord is plugged into outlet and that the power switch is turned on
- For using the shared printer on a network, turn on all the necessary computers and routers
- For a wired printer, connect the printer cable to your PC securely.
- Check the wireless connection for wireless printers
- Check the connectivity by running the printer’s wireless connectivity test
- Use built-in trouble-shooter and also update the drivers
- Check for possibility of damaged printer drivers
- Download and install HP DeskJet 1055 printer without CD with the latest driver
We are available for more information and updates on troubleshooting. Call our agents +1-888-319-4410 who are always available online for you. You can also chat with us at https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com.