123 HP Printer Fax Setup
If you have just purchased an HP printer and require help with the 123 HP Printer Fax Setup, check with our online site which offers extensive help on the same.
Check for Requirements
Ensure you have the following requirements ready even before you start the fax setup
- telephone landline connection for fax
- Input tray loaded with paper
- telephone cord and adapter (if provided)
- First, try to connect the telephone cord and then adjust the ring settings from the control panel of the printer.
- In case of assistance, reach us through toll-free lines.
Fax Settings for the 123 HP Printer Fax setup
- The default settings are enough to comfortably fax; however, it is a good idea to review the fax settings before anything is sent or received.
Create a Phonebook
- Create a fax phone book and add contacts to it.
- From the printer control panel, select the option fax to send the document
- Choose the Phone Book icon
- Select the Phone Book Contact icon, and then touch the plus sign to add a contact.
- Choose the Name option, and then type the name of the contact by using the keypad.
- Choose the fax Number, and then type the fax number for the contact by using the numerical keypad.
Setting Dial Type
The dial type setting should definitely match with the type of dialing used on your phone setting, to fax other machines.
Navigate to the home screen, and then first swipe the display to the left, and then choose the Setup icon.
- Then, after Swiping up on the display, choose the Preferences from setup
- Choose the Dial Type.
- Choose the Tone or Pulse.
Set the fax header
A fax header should be set for completing the 123 HP Printer Fax Setup.
For information on how to set fax header, call our tech experts.
Get a fax test
Run a fax test to ensure that the settings are done properly. It is important to check for the test report which will display any inconsistency with the settings.
Note – Check and verify that you follow all the 123 HP COM Support guidelines