Choose Right HP Printer
HP Printer is by far the best printers in the market and to choose the printer that matches your needs can be tough. With so many options around, choosing the right printer can be confusing.
This buying guide will help you to choose the right HP printer with some common terms and explanations for your use.
Inkjet or Laser:
- Color inkjet printer occupies the market majorly as they can print anything and everything.
- They can print essays, pie-charts, photos, etc.
- Today’s inject printer are all in one with scan, copy, print and even fax options in many. (good for personal and home use)
- The speed of printing is also very quick.
- Laser printers are still good for office settings.
- Mono chrome laser printer can be purchased at an affordable cost.(good for office use)
- It offers good speed, and provides printing cost at a lower rate per page.
- Color laser printers are other option but it can be a costlier and can cost higher for per page.
- This is the best way to preserve family photos is to print and frame it.
- You have options to choose printers based on the number of photos you print or the purpose of your HP printer
- In case you will print more photos than pie-charts and tabular columns then photo printers are the best choice.
- There are printers that are sold for the prime purpose of photo printing and graphics.
- These printers print small units up to 4*6inch or widespread up to 24inches wide.
- One key feature to see while buying an HP printer is Duplexing.
- It is the method of printing and scanning on both sides without having to change the sides manually.
- For a printer, it is printing one side first and then pulling in the sheet, flipping it over and printing it on the other side.
- Many all in one device with ADF (automatic document feeder) have Duplexing.
- It is a major continence if you frequently scan two-sides.
- Duplexing helps you save paper.
- Wi-Fi direct and wireless connectivity are key features in printers in recent times.
- Mobile compatible software and app help you to connect to your printer using the wireless feature.
- With the Wi-Fi direct you can print directly from your mobile or system without having to connect your HP printer to the device using a wire.
- This feature is a key feature you have to consider when you look for a printer.
- Another key factor to consider is the Paper handling capacity of the printer.
- Every printer trays will require 8.5*11 papers.
- Some printers offer double tray which can print multiple data and document at the same time (123 HP COM SUPPORT).
Speed and resolution:
- The ISO test protocol provides the level of playing field.
- Based on how fast the printer can print, i.e. the number of papers in a given ISO we can determine the speed of the printer.
- The printing speed varies for monochrome printing and color printing.
There are other factors that can be considered while choosing a printer such as Cost efficiency, setup, etc. based on all the above provided details you can choose an HP printer that will be apt for you. For more information, call us at +1-888-319-4410 or https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com.