Ink Cartridge for HP Printer
This blog will help you to change and replace the ink cartridge for HP printer in case your cartridge runs out of ink or your cartridge becomes dry.
- VisitHP Sure Supply.
- Select your country/region if you are asked to make the purchase easy.
- Select the cartridge required based on your printer model and follow the on-screen instructions to place an order for new cartridge.
- You can purchase genuine HP cartridges that are suitable for your printer
Replacing the ink cartridge for HP printer:
Step 1: Load paper
- Hold the place provided on the paper input tray, and then pull the tray outwards to open the paper load tray.
- Move the paper width guides as far as possible to edges of the paper load tray.
- The plain white paper has to be loaded on to the paper tray.
- Keep pushing the paper stack until it stops going in further. Adjust the paper width guides to the size of the paper and push the paper tray back inside.
- For more instructions to Load paper, visit our website.
Step 2: Changing the ink cartridge for HP printers:
The following steps will help you change the cartridge that is either running low on ink or have dried up
- Switch on your HP Printer.
- To remove the cartridge from the printer, open the printer cartridge door.
- Press on the cartridge slowly which is low or an empty cartridge to remove it.
- The tri-color cartridge can be removed from the slot on the left to be replaced.
- The black cartridge can be removed from the slot on the right to be replaced.
- Remove the cartridge and pull it toward you out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge from the package and be very careful not to touch anything other than the plastics on the cartridge.
- Do not forget to remove the protective orange flap tape from the cartridge. You cannot use the cartridge without removing this orange tape.
- In addition, you can refer 123 HP COM Support guidelines on our website
Note: In an ink cartridge for HP printer there will be a copper color flap. Do not touch it as it may lead to malfunctioning of the cartridge.
- Take the cartridge and insert it slowly into the slot. Make sure you keep the cartridge vertically. Slide in into the slot and press it slowly from behind until you hear a snap sound.
- After inserting the cartridge in its right slots, close the cartridge access door carefully. You will hear the printer aligning the cartridge.
- Touch OK on the printer screen.
- The printer will start its alignment of the cartridge and it will print the alignment sheet after it is done.
- Touch OK on the printer settings screen, to complete the process.