Canon MF731cdw setup
Canon MF731cdw setup is essential for the successful Printing process. The steps include connecting the Printer to the wireless or wired Network, Software Download and Install
- Select a Compatible wireless Router and enter the correct wireless Network name, the Password
- Then, enter the correct Username and the Password.
- Choose the Language and Country name when prompted
- The wireless network name is SSID and the network password is WEP or WPA.
- Also, Configure the Wireless Network settings
- Use Ethernet cable for wired connection. For 123 HP COM SUPPORT, you can read the guidelines provided
Download and Install Canon Mf731cdw Software
- Visit the HP website and choose the required software and driver.
- Now, Enter the name of the Printer when Prompted
- Press the download button.
- Choose the Language and country when prompted
- Follow the onscreen Instructions to download the software
- Download the latest version of the software.
- In addition, Follow the onscreen Instructions for completing the Canon MF731cdw setup and installation.