123 HP printer WPS Setup
We offer a detailed guide to 123 HP printer WPS Setup, if you have just bought a printer. This shall be greatly helpful for you to understand the printer connection methods. In this article, we highlight the WPS setup for your printer connection!
To begin with, the term WPS was commonly known as the “WI-Fi Protected Setup” is the protocol where we can connect two devices using the wireless connectivity.
- First, there are two buttons in this mode, which are the pushbutton and the PIN.
- Using the push button is very easy and most of the users use this method.
Read further to understand how to utilize the Push button for the WPS Setup:
In Post-purchase, always ensure to check the printer manual before starting any setup process of your printer model (123.hp.com/setup). Every printer model’s manual comes along with different instructions. Ensure these conditions are met for this method:
- Check your device together with the router to see if WPS pushbutton mode is supported.
- It is mandatory for the wireless router to have the pushbutton enabled with the device.
- Ensure that device uses the WPA or WPA2 security.
- Generally, the WPS wireless routers do not use the WPS method for connection, especially when you are using the manufacturer’s default device.
- To continue the 123 HP printer WPS Setup you can start the pushbutton through the printer device just to connect the wireless printer to your wireless router and for any setup procedure assistance, you can visit our website
- Complete the above step and instantly press the WPS button which is on the router.
- There are usually four methods which printers use to connect.
- You can connect the device using the wireless connection feature.
- In this case, your device has a display you can choose the HP Wireless Setup Wizard. If the device is without display, then opt for the USB setup.
For assistance on troubleshooting and guidance for consumers, kindly reach out to our team for troubleshooting on 123 HP Printer WPS Setup by visiting 123 HP COM Support. For any further clarification our queries you check out our space for tips and guidance and reach us through the toll-free number at +1-888-319-4410 for instant response. For more information visit us at https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com