123 HP Printer Mobile Print Setup
If you have your document or photo in your smartphone, and you are on the go use the 123 HP Printer Mobile Print setup to choose “on the go printing”! Mobile printing is definitely trending in the print market today. With the latest HP Sprocket, released by HP, capitalizing on the target market of travelers and photography enthusiasts, this latest device is granting the users the discretion of printing pictures directly from smartphones and tablets.
Why is Mobile printing topping the list?
- Every user has a smartphone and data connection enabled, with all the files and pictures downloaded in their phone.
- Mobile printing lets the users to print from any location, to a mobile print enabled printer. Location is of no relevance.
- The user has to email the files from smartphone to the printer by using the mobile printing app.
- Download the printer apps on your smartphone (123.hp.com/setup), from the links you find in the HP site.
This is how you achieve the 123 HP Printer Mobile Print Setup:
- Check if your printer model supports the mobile print setup.
- If such feature is supported, enable the feature on your printer model.
- Download the mobile printing apps, on your phone.
- Check the 123 HP COM Support site for the app links.
- Create a mail id for your printer. This is the printer’s email id for sending the documents or photos for on the go printing, irrespective of location
- Select the File on your smartphone.
- Press the ‘Print’ option, and the print command is relayed to the printer email id. The device automatically prints the file.
- 123 HP Printer Mobile Print Setup is now complete
For more updates on the 123 HP Printer Mobile Print Setup, call our tech experts through our toll-free lines at +1-888-319-4410 or chat with our printer support team at https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com