123 HP Printer HP Copy Setup
Read this blog to understand how you can configure the default copy settings for the 123 HP Printer HP Copy Setup if you own the HP printer, and want to get the default setting for the copying functionalities.
Use this feature to configure the default options for copy jobs. Follow these steps to understand how you can do this.
- EWS known as the Embedded Web Server shall be the starting step for this process.
- Go to the printer control screen and see the home screen.
- Press the network button, which will display the Network which allows users to connect the IP address or the hostname.
- Open the web browser on your system/laptop, and then, type the IP address, which will indicate the printer name as given on the printer control panel.
- Press the Enter key for the EWS to open. You might see a message pop saying that the web browser might not be safe.
- In such a case, select the option to continue to the website. Accessing this website shall not bring any harm to your PC.
- From the Copy Settings area, configure the copy option.
- After you do that, complete the setup.
- Check and review the settings, and make sure you have done the 123 HP Printer HP Copy Setup
- Furthermore, you can also visit our website 123 HP COM Support to know more about 123 HP Copy Setup
For additional details:
Visit our blog site, if you want to find information for latest updates and information, or simple installation process like HP Printer Setup, configuration, to complex printer support services.
Whether you need hands-on support with any printer model of LaserJet, Officejet, Envy and other series, our qualified tech experts shall gladly assist you with your queries on printer support at +1-888-319-4410. We are well-known for our consumer assistance, we are leading consumer assistance and support center which deals exclusively with 123 HP Printer HP Copy Setup and for all other HP printer troubleshooting. For more information visit us at https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com