123 HP Printer HP Cloud Print Setup
For personalized guidance on how to complete the 123 HP Printer HP Cloud Print Setup (123.hp.com/setup), speak to our online agents.
Cloud Print is an efficient and convenient service of printing offered to HP printer users. Why not make the most of it? This is a very effective service that enables users to print documents from any connected device to your printer model. The biggest advantage of such services is that there is no need to download any driver software to use the Cloud print services.
How to complete the 123 HP Printer HP Cloud Print Setup?
- To begin with, you can register the printer device with cloud print service
- Get a Google account ready for print usage
- An HP printer which is compliant with Google Cloud Print and connects it to the same network connection.
- You can sign in to your Google account before you give the print command.
- Connect the printer device to cloud service.
- Click on the manage option for the Google Cloud Print to recognize the printer devices.
- If this is the first time you are using this technique, you will have to register for such device to commence the printing commands.
- If in this case the device is already registered, you are likely to find the device under the option “my devices”.
- At the same time if you find your printer device not listed then check if the printer is connected in the first place to commence the print job.
- After all, there is no need for the driver or software installment for this type of printing service.
How to print on this service?
- To begin with the sign in into the Google account, from where Cloud print becomes accessible.
- Open the document or photo for printing in cloud print
- Make the necessary changes to your 123 HP Printer HP Cloud Print Setup printer setting.
- In spite of these instructions still, require any instant technical guidance visit 123 HP COM Support
- Choose the option print.
- This document associate with the mail id and travels to your printer for printing.
- On the whole, you can print the documents directly.
- And they can also share the Google Cloud Printer with other users by specifying in the email address column.
Even though if your HP printer model doesn’t contain ePrint facility, it can still use Google to accomplish the 123 HP Printer HP Cloud Print Setup and printing. For more information, call us at +1-855-567-2017 or visit https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com.