123 HP Printer AirPrint Setup
This blog will help you to print wirelessly using the 123 HP printer AirPrint setup on your iPad, iPhone or Mac computers. The AirPrint setup is applicable only to certain HP printers that support the AirPrint.
To start the setup Go to Setup-> install-> configure AirPrint.
Steps for AirPrint Setup for IOS:
Step 1: “check for printer compatibility”:
- You should make sure you have a printer that is compatible with AirPrint. For a list of printers that support Apple’s AirPrint visit our website.
- Make sure you have an Apple device either a Mac computer or any IOS device that supports the AirPrint.
- Mac computers that run on OS version (10.6) or earlier does not support AirPrint.
- Mac OS *10.7 or newer supports AirPrint.
- IOS device that runs on IOS 4.2 or newer supports AirPrint(iPhone 3GS or later, iPad, or iPod 3 regeneration or later)
- Make sure the application you use supports the 123 HP Printer AirPrint setup.
- Mac computers work with all the applications that support printing with the AirPrint.
IOS devices work with AirPrint
- PDFs in iBooks
- Third party apps with built-in printing option.
Step 2: 123 HP Printer AirPrint Setup requires you to connect the printer and the Apple device to the same wireless network:
First, connect the HP printer to the same wireless network as the Apple device (you can either connect your laptop wireless or to a weird Ethernet network)
- Switch on your printer if you have not already switched it on.
- Then, Connect your printer to a wireless network( the same network as the Apple device)
Note: Apple device does not support USB connection. If you connect your printer using a USB cord to your Mac computer, you cannot use AirPrint instead use the printer software found in apple software update.
- Now connect the printer to the same wireless network as you would the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and Mac computer
- Similarly, you can connect your laptop using both wireless connectivity and wired Ethernet connection.
Step 3: Configure 123 HP Printer AirPrint setup for your computer or IOS device
Note: if a printer is connected to a wireless or wired network, the IOS device will automatically detect the printer and no additional steps will be required. Both the printer and the iOS should be on the identical network
- To print directly to the printer, make sure you are connected using the Wireless direct which is configured through a wireless network.
Note: Even when there is no internet connection available this will allow the AirPrint to print directly to the printer.
- From the control panel of the printer select the wireless menu.
- Click on Wireless Direct and turn it on (Default) if it is not switched on.
- Make sure your Apple device has an active internet connection like that of the printer to print using Wi-Fi. Select the printer’s AirPrint name from the Wi-Fi network list.
- Click Settings->Wi-Fi network from your Apple device.
- From Choose a Network, look for the printer’s AirPrint name you created and select it.
- If you are using an IOS device (iPhone, IPad, iPod Touch) you will now be able to print. For instruction on 123 HP Printer AirPrint Setup visit 123 HP COM Support
For configuring AirPrint on a Mac computer follow the steps given below.
- Click on the control panel->Wireless menu->Wireless Direct-> ON (Default).
- Then, Click on the Apple menu (small apple icon)->System Preferences.
- select Print and scan
- Also, select the plus sign at the left panel bottom
- Below the Nearby Printers, select your printer name.
- Select Print Using ->AirPrint( if it is not already selected), and then select Add.
This blog will help you with the 123 HP Printer AirPrint Setup for IOS or Mac Devices. For more details or help visit our website https://123hpcomsetup.comtech365.com
Furthermore, call to the technical engineers at +1-855-567-2017 for help and guidance.